Gratitude is the feeling of seeing the good in life, being thankful, the readiness to show appreciation and to return kindness.
Do you know?
- If you have food to eat, clothes to wear, a roof and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of the world.
- If you have money in your bank, in your wallet and some spare change, you are among the top 8% of the world’s wealthy.
- If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than the million people who will not survive this week.
- If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the agony of imprisonment or torture, or the horrible pangs of starvation, you are luckier than 500 million people alive and suffering.
- If you can read this message, you are more fortunate than 3 Billion people in the world who cannot read at all.
“Today is a wonderful day, I have never seen it before..”
– Maya Angebu